Air fried Bhindi with A2 Cow ghee
Have you tried an Air fryer? It’s an easy way to eat healthy and tasty food without having to deep fry or even shallow fry.
One of my favorites is Ari Fried Masala Stuffed Bhindi (OKRA).
The easy steps:
- Spice Mix preparations
- Mix the following in a small bowl:
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp Dhania powder (Coriander Seeds)
- ½ tsp Jeera powder (Cumin)
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of A2 Cow Ghee and gently melt over a flame
- Add the A2 Ghee to the spices and mix with a small spoon
- Bhindi/OKRA preparations
- Take 500 grams of fresh Bhindi (OKRA) ideally midsized and all similar size and quality
- Wash each Bhindi individually and lay out on a cloth to dry
- Once the Bhindi is dry, with a knife cut off the heads
- Then make a slot in one of the sides of the Bhindi/OKRA
- Assembly of ingredients
- With a small spoon take some of the mixture and while holding the Bhindi in your other hand, gently put the mixture/marinade into the slot
- Place the marinade filled Bhindi/OKRA in a bowl
- Complete the above two processes for all the Bhindi/OKRA
- AIR FRYING PROCESS
- Once the Bhindi is marinated as per the above method, toss it around in the bowl
- Then transfer the entire Bhindi to the Air fryer
- Put the Air fryer at a temperature of 200 degree Celsius
- Turn the timer to 20 minutes
- After 10 – 15 minutes open the Air fryer to check the status. You may also move the Bhindi around so that the entire lot has a better chance of getting evenly cooked
- Continue to Air fry for another 5 – 7 minutes
Your stuffed Air fried A2 Cow Ghee Masala Bhindi is now ready to eat!!
More products from our farm partners are on their way!